WebKitGTK+ 2.3.5 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.4 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.3.5 release?
- Add API to allow setting a multiple web process model.
- Add API to pass initialization user data from the UI process to the web extensions.
- Implement languages support with network process.
- Implement custom URI schemes with network process.
- Disable MemoryCache when the DOCUMENT_VIEWER cache model is set.
- Expose aria-describedby with ATK_RELATION_DESCRIBED_BY.
- Fix a bug that prevented from entering fullscreen again in HTML5 videos after fullscreen was left with ESC.
- Set playback rate when pipeline is not ready in GStreamer media backend.
- Fix a lockup when playing Icecast radio in GStreamer media backend.
- Fix a web process crash when a download is cancelled.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.