WebKitGTK+ 2.2.4 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.2 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.2.4 release?
- Disable MemoryCache when the DOCUMENT_VIEWER cache model is set.
- Remove the partial file downloaded when the download operation fails or is cancelled.
- Enable Web Audio by default in configure.
- Add missing mappings from ARIA roles to ATK roles.
- Fix an X11 error when the backing store surface is destroyed.
- Fix the user agent string to correctly pretend to be Mac OS X to fix several web sites that depen on the user agent like yahoo.
- Fix the build with wayland support disabled.
- Fix the build in FreeBSD.
- Fix the build in Mac/Darwin.
- Fix the build with GCC in i386.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.