WebKitGTK+ 2.3.4 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.4 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.3.4 release?
- Add API to WebKitResponsePolicyDecision to check if the MIME type can be shown.
- Enable fullscreen API by default.
- Fix handling of HTTP certificates with the network process enabled.
- Fix downloads with the network process enabled.
- Fix handling of cookies when network process is enabled.
- Remove the partial file downloaded when the download operation fails or is cancelled.
- Make WebKitWebPage::send-request signal work after a redirect.
- Add xdg.origin.url extended attribute to downloads in WebKit2.
- Fix WebGL with GLES.
- Translation updates: Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.