WebKitGTK+ 2.1.92 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.2 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.1.92 release?
- Switch to the new Web Inspector.
- Reimplement several accessibility methods to not require Gail and Pango.
- Allow to run in a Wayland environment even when WebKitGTK+ has been built with accelerated compositing support enabled, falling back to software rendering in such case since accelerated compositing is not supported yet under Wayland.
- Enable the Wayland target by default if the GTK+ Wayland dependency is available.
- Fix web inspector rendering when docked in a page that uses accelerated compositing.
- Do not try to parse incomplete HTTP requests in the web inspector.
- Use WEBKIT_TYPE_DOWNLOAD instead of G_TYPE_OBJECT for the argument of the WebKitWebView::download-requested signal in WebKit1.
- Add allow-none introspection annotation to parameters that can be NULL in GObject DOM bindings.
- Honor the –disable-gtk-doc configure option.
- Fix the build on directories containing spaces.
- Allow to build when the build directory is in a different partition.
- Translation updates: Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Galician
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.