WebKitGTK+ 2.1.91 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.2 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.1.91 release?
- Add a cancelled signal to WebKitAuthenticationRequest in WebKit2 GTK+ API.
- Add support for building with Wayland as the target.
- Fix issues with rtsp streams embedded on video tag not loading.
- Fix the media player to not set the system volume to 100%.
- Ensure volume slider value is 0 when audio is muted.
- Make GStreamer source element thread-safe.
- Adjust internal size on GStreamer source element when receiving data if necessary.
- Disable accelerated compositing if the system doesn’t support it.
- Fix rendering of input buttons text with recent gnome-themes-standard.
- Fix the cursor rendering when the mouse is over an image document with recent versions of GTK+.
- Fix a crash in some cases when context menu is shown.
- Fix the build on GNU/Hurd.
- Translation updates: Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.