WebKitGTK+ 2.1.4 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.2 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.1.4 release?
- Add WebKitWebView::authenticate signal to WebKit2 GTK API.
- Expose KeyboardEvent in GObject DOM bindings.
- Implement attributesOfChildren() for AccessibilityUIElement.
- Implement allAttributes() for AccessibilityUIElement.
- Fix issues with edge cases when getting offsets for a text range in AtkText.
- Remote inspector server now notifies about errors when loading resurces.
- Disable HTTP request “Accept-Encoding:” header field on gstreamer source element to avoid receiving the wrong size when retrieving data.
- Fix the final position when receiving several seek calls in a row, in GStreamer media backend.
- When rendering accelerated video, upload onto the texture only the buffer to be painted.
- Fix response property definition of WebKitResponsePolicyDecision.
- Fix a crash in WebKit1 when the WebView is created and destroyed too fast.
- Fix a crash in UI process when the web process crashes.
- Fix a crash in WebKit2 when a context menu item is selected after the page has been closed.
- Fix a crash when getting the editor command for a key event initiated by the web inspector.
- Fix the build when building with GTK+ 2.
- Fix several memory leaks.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.