WebKitGTK+ 2.0.4 released!
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.0 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.0.4 release?
- Fix a crash in GStreamer backend due to uninitialized log category.
- Ensure that clicking on volume slider doesn’t pause the media in GStreamer backend.
- Fix a crash when getting the editor command for a key event initiated by the web inspector.
- Actually disable the memory cache when DOCUMENT_VIEWER cache model is used in WebKit1.
- Fix a crash in UI process when the web process crashes.
- Fix a crash in WebKit2 when a context menu item is selected after the page has been closed.
- Fix network errors when uploading a file containing special characters using input file element.
- Fix debug build and some other build issues.
- Fix several memory leaks.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.