WebKitGTK+ 2.1.3 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.2 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.1.3 release?
- Add support for preload=”metadata” to GStreamer media backend.
- Do not expose ‘\n’ for wrapped lines with ATK_TEXT_BOUNDARY_CHAR.
- Fix potential race condition in GStreamer media backend when getting the video sink caps.
- Fix performance issues rendering a page with animations.
- Several fixes and improvements in GStreamer video accelerated compositing support.
- Adjust internal size on GStreamer HTTP source element when receiving data if necessary.
- Actually disable the memory cache when DOCUMENT_VIEWER cache model is used in WebKit1.
- Fix runtime critical warning in WebKit2 when unloading a module that failed to load.
- Fix several memory leaks.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.