WebKitGTK+ 2.1.2 released!
This is a development release leading toward 2.2 series.
What’s new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.1.2 release?
- Set the subresources load priority using new libsoup API available in 2.43.
- Do not use X11 WidgetBackingStore implementation in Wayland.
- Support using GLContext from multiple threads.
- Make sure gstreamer source element is thread-safe.
- Prevent race condition when pad caps is set on gstreamer player.
- Invalidate the ProcessLauncher when the process is terminated before it has finished launching
- Use custom cairo code instead of Pango API for highlighting misspelled words.
- Respect PKG_CONFIG env variable when generating gtk-doc.
- Fix a crash due to an assert in gstreamer backend when seeking.
- Fix memory leak when web process is terminated.
- Translation updates: Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Odia.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.